AUTO-BEY autobusová doprava
AUTO-BEY, s. r. o.
CZ-148 00 Prague 4
+420 244 910 219
+420 244 910 236
+420 602 386 475
+420 603 205 484
Incoming services (both for groups and individual clients)
- Transfers from/to the airport
- Transfers within Prague
- Prague sightseeing tour(duration: 3 h 30 min)
Incl. pick up of clients at a hotel. You will see the National Museum, Vyšehrad, the National Theatre, Old Town, Strahov and Hradčany. You will visit the Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral and the Golden Lane, Lesser Town Square, the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square.
- Visit to historical Prague(duration: 2 hours)
Incl. pick up of clients at a hotel. You will visit all historical places of interests in Prague: National Museum, Vyšehrad, the National Theatre, the Lesser Town Square, the Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square and the Prague Castle.
- Trip to Konopiště castle(duration: 4 h 30 min)
Originally founded in the 14th century as a gothic fortress, changed after reconstructions in 17th and 18th centuries into a castle. Distance from Prague - approx. 45 km.
- Trip to Kutná Hora, town inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1995(duration: 5 hours)
The town was built in the 13th century and it used to be one of the Bohemia's most important towns. The tour will also guide you to the most interesting place in Kutná Hora - Cathedral of St. Barbara, built in the style of French cathedrals.
- Trip to Terezín(duration: 4 hours)
It is situated approx. 60 km from Prague. Emperor Joseph II of Austria founded it at the end of the 18th century as a robust fortress system and The Imperial Settlement Patent of December 9, 1782 proclaimed it a free royal town. Terezín´s most tragic chapter came during World War II (1939-45) as in 1941 the town of Terezín was changed by the Nazis to Jewish ghetto-transit camp.
- Trip to Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)(duration: 10 hours, incl. lunch)
The well-known spa resort is located approximately 150 km from Prague. There you can find 12 mineral springs, that you may taste during your visit. You will visit a historical Colonnade and you can see the manual production of glass and porcelain. We would like to recommend you not to forget to taste the unique Carlsbad herbal liqueur - Becherovka.
- Trip to Český Krumlov(duration: 10 hours, incl. lunch)
You will visit a historical town with a number of architectural monuments. (Distance from Prague - approx. 200 km).
- Trip to Hluboká castle and České Budějovice (Budweiss)(duration: 10 hours, incl. lunch)
You will visit the neo-gothic castle of Hluboká, the town (incl. its historical centre) of České Budějovice (centre of the South-Bohemia region, approx. 15 km from Hluboká castle). (Distance from Prague - approx. 160 km).
- Promotional events
- Trips round-trips, sport, language and various other trips
- For groups or teams
- Through the whole year
- Complete arrangements of company, sport or thematic events
- Class trips
samolepky na zeď
logopedie logoped Praha
tvorba webových stránek
střešní latě ceník
Etipie Jemen Omán
plicní oddělení astma